Food and Beverage Manager
Four Star, Country House Hotel
Wadebridge, Rock, Port Isaac Area – Cornwall
£32,000+ DoE Gratuity c.£2.5K pa
In a nutshell
- Beautiful, sumptuous, 20 bedroomed independent hotel in stunning location, looking for an enigmatic Food and Beverage Manager with a strong leaning towards guest satisfaction, who already has a proven track record of working in a hotel or restaurant of at least two rosette level.
- To lead the F&B Team within this beautiful hotel that has built an outstanding reputation as one of North Cornwall’s true food destinations
- Working across the multiple food and beverage outlets of Restaurant, Bar, Terrace, and Room Service, you will be instrumental in the co-ordination of Food and Beverage
- To develop, train and mentor the F&B Team to deliver the highest standards of guest experience
- To be part of the Management team in developing the FoH service.
- A love of hospitality, and delivering outstanding guest experience
- An appreciation of what is exceptional
- Pride in your appearance… always wearing a smile
- A positive can-do attitude, a motivator, mentor and leader.
- An ability to communicate at all levels
- Salary £32,000+ DoE Gratuity c.£2.5K pa
- Five day working week, 40 hours a week
- Same two days off every week
- All O/T paid
To apply for this Food and Beverage Manager role please apply here and we will get back to you within 24 hours.